Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tharprun - Level 70 hunter

Go down

Tharprun - Level 70 hunter Empty Tharprun - Level 70 hunter

Post  Tharprun Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:32 pm

1. Character name, level, class and race: Tharprun, 70, Hunter Tauren
2. Real life name, age and country: Christoffer, 18, Denmark
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): Have not had a guild for 6 months. Can't remember my old ones.
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds): Non of my alts guilded. Though i have a mage and paladin level 70.
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): Yes
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week: 7 days a week
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: Don't really know if any members of No Limit, have ever played with me. If they have, and i were any good. I am sure they can remember me. Other than that no, sorry.
8. What is your current talent build: 41/20/0 - Beastmastery
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist): Armory didn't work when i made the application. Will edit it, when it works.
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience: Yes. Full: Karazhan, SSC, The Eye, 2 bosses in Mount Hyjal and Black Temple on my mage.
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: PvE completely. i stink at PvP
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: I expect to find, kin and nice players. Players that know how to treat other guildmembers. I my self is that kind of player. I can joke, just not flame for accidents etc.
14. Write something about yourself:
I'm 18 years, live at home with my parents and twin sister. I have a big brother in Aalborg in Denmark. I have 2 cats. I go to High School on last year. Other than that i am a prefectly normal 18 year old. I go out and i have a social life. :-)

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl: Alchemy/Herbalism (263/304)
2. First aid lvl: 375
3. Reputations: Revered with every new instancefaction but Lower City.

Looking forward to see you answer. :-)

Tharprun

Back to top Go down

Tharprun - Level 70 hunter Empty Re: Tharprun - Level 70 hunter

Post  Astrifer Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:15 am

Welcome to No-Limit and gl:)
Astrifer
Astrifer
Admin

https://no-limit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down