Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply to No-limit

Go down

Apply to No-limit Empty Apply to No-limit

Post  Cnn Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:39 am

1. Character name, level, class and race:Cnn, 70 Tauren Druid
2. Real life name, age and country: Ugur, 17 Holland
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): This is madness , left because two members talked shit about me on vt, and that is what i hate most.
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds):none
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): I am leveling a warlock on daggerspine to, but this is my current main
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week: 4-7 days a week, 1-4 hours a day
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: ... i think this is quite obvious
8. What is your current talent build:Full feral build, made for tanking
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist):
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience:Full kz, maggy, gruuls lair, full scc (except vashj)
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: Pve ... feral druid sucks in pvp ><
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment:Trying to do the eye preq
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: friendship, epics and minions to follow meh!
14. Write something about yourself: Was placed 3rd once with WCG counterstrike with my dutch clan, played professionals basketball in amsterdam, am a hardcore gamer =)

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl:375 alch, 390 herb
2. First aid lvl:375
3. Reputations:Everything revered, everything except thrallmar exalted

Cnn

Back to top Go down

Apply to No-limit Empty 70 lvl druiid

Post  Derkop Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:46 am

welcome!
Derkop
Derkop
Admin