Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warlock 70 wanna join

Go down

Warlock 70 wanna join Empty Warlock 70 wanna join

Post  Nexus Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:53 am

1. Character name, level, class and race: Bloodtitan, 70, Warlock-Bloodelf.
2. Real life name, age and country: Kevin, 19, Belgium.
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): Shisengumi(no kara), DarkEntity(disbanned :S), GladiatoR(no kara).
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds):/
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): main
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week:online everyday at least 2hours, everyday online (normaly)
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: Some ppl that where in DarkEntity.
8. What is your current talent build: Affliction 43 - Demon 7 - Destr 11.
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist): , gear isn't that bad xD.
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience: Some but i want to gain more experience.
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: Though one but i will have to say PvE, killing ally's is to easy Smile
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment: attuned kara
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: Nice ppl, runs kara
14. Write something about yourself: I'm at university so i don't always go to lessons xD, more time for wow. I play soccer so keep in mind i sometimes have to go to practice. Also i'm loyal to a guild, not just gonna get geared up and leave, will be more than happy to gear other ppl up to.

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl:
2. First aid lvl:
3. Reputations:

Nexus

Back to top Go down

Warlock 70 wanna join Empty warlock 70

Post  Derkop Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:19 am

welcome!
Derkop
Derkop
Admin