Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Shaman wanna join

Go down

70 Shaman wanna join Empty 70 Shaman wanna join

Post  Abitera Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:26 am

1. Character name, level, class and race:Abitera,70,Shamana,Troll
2. Real life name, age and country:Kalle Sandberg , 16 soon 17, Sweden
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild):Gladiator, I wanna leave them . no fun in it . only chat in the guild. we just talk tbh. I wanna raid some.
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds):only got my 70 shaman. and a lvl 39 twink paladin.
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?):Yes
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week:im alot active. play about 4-6 hours a day.
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you:no
8. What is your current talent build:Elemental
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist):
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience:played all kara with my friends char.
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP:Pve
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment: Im on the last prequest in Black Morass. Need to kill the 3 bosses in there only.
13. What do you expect to find in our guild:friendship,Fun,and I will enjoy the raids hopefully Smile
14. Write something about yourself: i'm not an lazy afk'er ^^ . and almost always happy =D

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl:Dont have any proffesion
2. First aid lvl:
3. Reputations:

Abitera

Back to top Go down