Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue

Go down

Rogue Empty Rogue

Post  Bearlok Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:52 am

1. Character name, level, class and race:

Hey im playing a 70 Troll rogue named Bearlok

2. Real life name, age and country: My real life name is Michael jonsson and im from sweden, im 23 years and im working half time so i hav emuch time left over for raids Etc.
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): Im new to the relam , arrived here from executus at level 65
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds):None
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): It is for now but ive played Gnome Warlock At frostwhisper , Been leading raids in Karazahn , Have done gruul's lair and also downed maggie once.
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week: Around 4 hrs every day more or less , 6 days a week
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: pheanix or something like that , hes a tauren hunter ive done some instances with him.
8. What is your current talent build: Im currently Pvp specced Assesination, since im after the gladiator offhand. But if i join a Pve guild ofc i turn combat.
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist): Got some superior parts and will have full superior within 2 weeks since i turned 70 3 days ago.
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience: yes as i wrote before ive Been leading Kara farming grpoups with my main , done gruul's lair and downed Maggie.
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: Pve is alot funnier i think but i need to pvp to get the Arena offhand atm.
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment: Im kara autuned.
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: I expect to gain some freinds on this realam and also some serious raiding.
14. Write something about yourself:
I love raiding and i can help with leading raids and such and im a very freindly person whos easy to deal with. and i will gain much betther gear within 2 weeks so dont give me a no couse of my gear please.

Bearlok

Back to top Go down

Rogue Empty rogue 70

Post  Derkop Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:10 pm

welcome !
Derkop
Derkop
Admin

Back to top Go down