Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue

Go down

Rogue Empty Rogue

Post  Xyrog Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:05 am

1. Character name, level, class and race: Hello, my character name is "Xyrog" (Lvl 70 Undead ROGUE :p)
2. Real life name, age and country:My real name is "Joni" and I'm 16 years old. I'm from Finland, next to Sweden ^^
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): I have been just few lvl 70 guilds. My first lvl 70 guild was "Smurfs of the rising sun". I left because they didn't get any raiding progress. My second guild was "Boredom" and my friends did it. But it didn't work cuz' we didn't get enough members :s And the lates guild where I have been is "Grim guard" and at the begining it was a good guild. But after few weeks the GM did just leave. Lol.
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds): Xyrog is my only character in xavius. At least for now.
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): Yes this is my main character, and this is also my first lvl 70 character.
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week: Well it depends.. Daily I think something like 1-5 hours. But when the weekend comes, I have time to play much more. ^^
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: -
8. What is your current talent build: Assassination.
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist): Check yourself Smile ----->
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience: Well.. I haven't been any raid instance :s But I think that i can have the experience in this guild Smile
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: PvE Wink
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment: I have collect First and the Secong key fragment.
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: Raid experience and friends Smile
14. Write something about yourself: Well I'm pretty friendly person. I don't know everything about WoW, but I think that I can learn much more in this guild.

Xyrog

Back to top Go down

Rogue Empty 70 rogue

Post  Derkop Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:33 am

welcome!
Derkop
Derkop
Admin

Back to top Go down