Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lv70 feral druid

2 posters

Go down

lv70 feral druid Empty lv70 feral druid

Post  Darkai Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 am

1. Character name, level, class and race: Darkai, lvl70, Druid Tauren
2. Real life name, age and country: Bernhard, 21, Austria
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): I recently migrated to this server and joined the guild PURE. But they like to lvl their twinks more than getting better gear for KZ. And this week a few people started to leave PURE(their raidleader too). So it seems like this guild wont raid KZ for a while or maybe will never mae it.
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds): I got one lvl66 warlock who is at PURE too.
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): Yes Darkai is my Main
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week: I play almost every day several hours. depends on how much work i got to do for college.
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: At least can't remember any.
8. What is your current talent build: 0/50/11
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist):I got 4 different gears. a dps, tanking, pvp and healing gear. my healing gear isnt very good as i m concentrating on upgrading my tanking gear.
tanking gear: [Helm of the Claw] [Mark of the Ravenguard] [High Warlord's Dragonhide Spaulders] [Burnoose of Shifting Ages] [Heavy Clefthoof Vest] [Veteran's Dragonhide Bracers] [Dragonhawk Gloves of the Monkey] [Clefthoof Belt of the Bandit] [Heavy Clefthoof Leggings] [Heavy Clefthoof Boots] [Tourmaline Loop of Stamina] [Ogre Slayer's Band] [Insignia of the Horde] [Dabiri's Enigma] [Earthwarden]
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience: I ve been to MC with my old guild on my old server. but then i made a huge playing break and just started to play again about a month ago. And with PURE i had 2 tries at KZ. but we didnt make it far inside.
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: I prefer PvE its more fun to cooperate in a group. but i m doing some pvp too.
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment: I'm Kara attuned.
13. What do you expect to find in our guild:People playing with is fun. And active raiding
14. Write something about yourself: I live in Vienna where i m studying physics. I like to draw and play pen n paper rpg every friday. But use most of my spare time at my pc.

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl: Alch 365 (potion mastery)
2. First aid lvl:86 Razz never had a need to lvl it
3. Reputations:exalted with cen expedition. almost revered on thrallmar, lower city, keepers of time. almost honored with shatar

Darkai

Back to top Go down

lv70 feral druid Empty 70lvl druid

Post  Derkop Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:48 am

welcome!
Derkop
Derkop
Admin

Back to top Go down