Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wont to Join your guild:D

Go down

I wont to Join your guild:D Empty I wont to Join your guild:D

Post  Gohai Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:14 am

1. Character name, level, class and race: lvl 70 tauran druid.
2. Real life name, age and country: Frederik, 18 yers frome, Denmark
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild): My guild sucks, everybody leave it.. its nepyl..
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds): nope
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?): Its my main
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week: onlin eveyday I think. Maybe 2 hours when I work and 5 when I not;P
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you: Vicsters!
8. What is your current talent build: Feral.. I tank, got pvp gear 2
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist): [Heavy Clefthoof Vest] [Jerkin of the Untamed Spirit] [Heavy Clefthoof Boots] [Barkchip Boots] [Earthwarden] [High Warlord's Dragonhide Spaulders] [Mark of the Ravenguard] [Veteran's Leather Belt] [Truestrike Ring] [Band of Ursol]
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience:not realy. bin in kara ones but not just killed the horse:D
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP: hmm.. pve I think.. But I like pvp 2:D
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment Im kara atuned?
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: new ppl. Some nice players I can learn frome. Go kara and stoff like that.
14. Write something about yourself: Im frome Denmark, Im trying to be cook. I work in the secound biggest contry in Denmark as cook. Dunno what I should tell your hehe:D

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl: 375 skinning:D 175 Leatherworkin
2. First aid lvl:
3. Reputations: Exolted witn canarion, im not get so much rep soon reverded with thrallmar and comsortium.

Gohai

Back to top Go down

I wont to Join your guild:D Empty druid 70 lvl

Post  Derkop Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:38 am

welcome!
Btw u need to gain rep with all fuctions so u can upgrade ur gear with heroics.
Derkop
Derkop
Admin

Back to top Go down