Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowpriest wants to join

Go down

Shadowpriest wants to join Empty Shadowpriest wants to join

Post  Humek Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:01 am

1. Character name, level, class and race:Humek 70lvl troll priest (yeah Im ugly troll Very Happy)
2. Real life name, age and country:Joonas 20yrs and from Finland ^^
3. Previous guilds on Xavius (why you left/want to leave your guild):Ryuken,DArkEntity and R I S E all collapsed due to inactive ppl Sad
4. Other characters of yours guilded on Xavius guilds (and which guilds):I have preraid geared rogue 70lvl and he is currently no guilded.
5. Is this your main character (or, if not, which one is?):Yes this is my main.
6. How active are you in hours per day and days per week:about 5-6h a day.
7. Any existant No Limit members that have played with you and can recommend you:Vicster has played with me in some instances Smile
8. What is your current talent build:This build I have now is for PvE dps build. Lesser aggro etc.
9. What kind of gear do you have (Also add your profile link if exist): There is my ugly troll if u wanna see him Razz http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Humek
10. Do you have any end-game instance experience:Yep full kz and Gruul
11. Do you prefer PvE or PvP:I prefer PvE!
12. At the prequests, write done or the step you are at the moment: Attuned with kz.
13. What do you expect to find in our guild: Friendly ppl and ofc HC raiding Razz
14. Write something about yourself: Well what can I say. Hmm. Im from Finland and I ofc like drinking beer at weekend Very Happy ofc I can raid too Razz I get along with ppl pretty well and I like to help other ppl. For example I dont care about gear. Gear comes if it comes no big deal for me.

If you dont have a profile link, also answer to the following:
1. Professions lvl:Tailoring 375. Enchanting hmm almost 360 if I remeber correctly.
2. First aid lvl:0
3. Reputations:All revered. Working on Exalted.

Humek

Back to top Go down